HTroop v1.0b81 Errors I Have Noticed Myself

Post any errors, bugs, and glitches you find in HTroop v1.0b5, here.
Professor_Smith
Site Admin

HTroop v1.0b81 Errors I Have Noticed Myself

Post by Professor_Smith »

These are the errors in HTroop v1.0b81, that I have noticed myself, so far:

*The MasterKnifeSet's throwing knives animation does not work. The knives are seen being thrown and work, but the user's arms don't move/do not do throwing movements.

*Maps within HTroop will randomly kick players out while switching from one map to another, but just rejoin the map, and there will be no problem. I believe I have successfully removed all of the problem maps, but I cannot be sure. However, after running a dedicated server on a server machine for 3 months in 2016, I have come up with the best maplist.con map order, in which the maps will not ctd while switching to the next map. Just pm me for the maplist.con if you need it.

Joshua Hales
Professor Smith
Lets make war games, not war.

Professor_Smith
Site Admin

Re: HTroop v1.0b81 Errors I Have Noticed Myself

I noticed recently that I placed an extra EndEffectTemplate line in the german vierling aa gun's projectile, causing it only to do damage to infantry, and barely any damage to aircraft. I will correct this for the next update, or I might take an offer from one of BF1918's creators, and replace the vierling with a german 77mm fkak gun.

Professor_Smith
Site Admin

Re: HTroop v1.0b81 Errors I Have Noticed Myself

I realized just recently as well, that I forgot to place the correctly configured Duke of Earl battleship, in Omaha Beach, which changes the ship's port and starboard flak guns, into actual cannons. I will chanfe this for the nect update.

Professor_Smith
Site Admin

Re: HTroop v1.0b81 Errors - Fixed

Well, I have fixed the CH-47 Assault's rocket rack issue, as well as the Katyusha problem, and Omaha Beach's battleship. Plus, I made a quick edit to Dolphin Island Peak. I also replaced the german vierlimg aa gun, with a similar, but working aa gun. All of these corrections will be included in HTroop's next update.

Josh
Professor_Smith